Who is in control of Alcohol Sales in carryouts?

If a carryout is selling alcohol to people who are excessively drunk, who do you report this too.?. My boyfriend has a drinking problem, and a certain carryout is selling him beer when he is so drunk that he can't even stand up straight. And I want to know who to report it too.
2 answers 2