What's the name of yours? (joke)?

A Straight guy goes into a bar and two steps in he realizes its a gay bar, but he thinks "what the heck, I want a drink" so he goes to the bar and the bartender asks "whats the name of your penis" the guy says "I dont wanna talk about that" the bartender gets angry and says "you... show more A Straight guy goes into a bar and two steps in he realizes its a gay bar, but he thinks "what the heck, I want a drink" so he goes to the bar and the bartender asks "whats the name of your penis" the guy says "I dont wanna talk about that" the bartender gets angry and says "you gotta have a name to get a drink, so he looks over to his left and sees two gay guys shareing a margarita and asks them the name of there penis, the first guy says "Ford, Good Shape and for Quality" the second guy says "Chevy, Like a rock" So the Straight guy turns to the bartender and says "I got a name!" the bartender says "what is it?" the straight guy says "Secret" The bartender in question says " What does that mean?" the Straight guy says " Strong enough for a man but made for a woman"
Update: Please feel free to browse my other questions, I post jokes all the time. better yet, visit my 360 page here:
http://360.yahoo.com/lfirst58