0
0 asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL: Has the power ever gone out while you were taking a shower?

I was afraid, it was creepy! = (

Best Answer

Hell yeah..my shower curtain is clear and right when the power went out I could have sworn I seen somebody standing there..scared the **** out of me!

My situation has that problem beat, first off I generate my own electricity, so that problem I can foresee. Secondly I take baths and my bath tub is outside, I fill it with water and build a fire under the tub then wait for it to get hot and stoke it before I get in, this way my bath gets hotter the longer I stay in, not colder. I love to take a nice hot bath while it is snowing or raining, I get my body hot enough that when I get out I can walk to the house, totally naked, and not get a chill at all. I get myself about half cooked, it feels so good, it is like, like, there is nothing quite that intensely wonderful, in fact I think I will take a bath later today, I have a pinched nerve in my neck from sleeping funny the other night, a good soak is just what I need, thank you for reminding me. No a shower just doesn't quite make it when I need some deep muscle help. Now it is my turn, what were you afraid of and why was it creepy? In the old days, when I used to take showers all the time I did have the power go off and I thought it was cool, taking a shower in the dark, totally blind. But then that is me.

When the power goes out that's when I love to take a shower. I try to use up all the hot water while it's still hot and it makes me feel better to deal with the power being out. Weird isn't it?

During the monsoon season in Phoenix in the summer, the power goes out alot. Good thing I know where everything is, so I don't fumble in the dark.

Yes. I'm on a well-it's really nice when you are all lathered up before the sun comes up, power goes out, no water, so you are all soapy and standing in the dark. Plus, it's in the winter so your heat goes off with it.

• Bobbie

Yes a long time ago when I was about 13. The bathroom did have a window but it was night time ! It was kinda scary but cool. If there was a storm I would be more scared.

Not while taking a shower but while doing #2. I had to clean my butt while it was pitch dark, that sucks 'cause you can never tell if you're completely clean. I ended up lighting a few candles and taking a shower 'cause I felt dirty...

It went out while I was on the toilet. Good thing it was a full moon that night and I had the window open ....it was enough to light up the bathroom a little lol

Lol, yes it's happened to me once then of course I had to start thinking about the shower scene in Psycho...

Actually it wasn't the power. It was the water itself! They shut off the buildings water without informing anyone.