I have just lost 2 cats in 5 days. Can Febreze Noticables kill my cats.We had just put one at the litter box.?

Not certain that the air freshener caused my 2 cats to die. but this is the only thing that has changed. while trying to find something that may have hurt them, I was sprayed by the airfreshener. It took my breath away. I read the package and it clearly states to keep out of the reach of children and pets.....How... show more Not certain that the air freshener caused my 2 cats to die. but this is the only thing that has changed. while trying to find something that may have hurt them, I was sprayed by the airfreshener. It took my breath away. I read the package and it clearly states to keep out of the reach of children and pets.....How many outlets are in your house are out of reach...If anyone has had a cat die unexpectedly. and you have had a Febreze Noticeables. at the cat box. please help me spread the word. I lost 2 of my best friends..I am devistated..How can a product be placed on the market that can easilily be injested by children or pets........