Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

names for bunnys?

Its going to be a male and brownish tan and a little black. What should i name it.Please dont say Thumper because i have another bunny named Thumper.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

aww i luv bunnies i would say you wait till you get the bunny see its actions then you can decide and well maybe like your bunny thumper you probably named it cause it thumped

good luck rabbit owner

• 3 years ago

not confident if it really is a toddler bunny, yet right here is going - a lot of unisex names right here LOL! have relaxing along with your bunny :D Peter Rabbit Dandy chuffed Hoppy Waddles Cookie Snookums Pancake Puffins Lambchop Jumper Hop-alongside Cadbury Chubbs Darling Babs Bugsy Buffy insects Caramel Butterscotch Chico Cocoa Cinna Bunn Cupcake Cuddles Domino Daisy Cottontail Doodles Floppy Flopsy Fuzzy Gizmo Hip-Hop Hunny Bunny Karat Kicker fortunate Marshmallow Mopsy Mr. Fluffles Mr. glints Mr. Velvet Ears Muffin Peepers Penelope Romeo Roxy Scamper Satin Sassy Schnapps Shotzie Sir Hops Alot Skittles Snowball Snowflake Snuggles Spunky Sugar or sweet Suga Thumper Topsy Trinket Twinkle Velvet Whiskers Wiggles or Mr. Wiggles Ziggy EDIT: LOL! - someone reported "move with the call of someone renowned" - my kitten is "Syrah" & we call her "Syrah Jones" (like superstar Jones) or "Syrah Jonas" (like the Jonas Brothers)

• 1 decade ago

Here are some of our show rabbits names: Pounce, Coco, Rocky, Buck, Beno (more..ha),Dodger, Foxy, Hector, Raz, Roscow, Bow-Bow, Rowdy, Zack, Louie, Gunner. Hope one of these helps.

• 1 decade ago

Hopper or thumper

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rocket

• gogirl
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Well, I have 3 rabbits, all males.

I named mine Chance, Honeysuckle, Nester

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thumper-jk =)

chocolate chip- chip for short

mocca-do you lookat him and think coffe?

ginger

cinnamon

butter

nut-When you pick him up dose he constsntly want to move?

Really look at his personality.

HOPE THIS HELPS! ENJOY YOUR BUNNY!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only names I can think of would be

Ginger

Toffee

Coffee

Coco

Cinnamon

and they're all food names, so you might not want to use them.

Hope this helps anyway!

• 1 decade ago

Boiler?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i had an opal mini rex rabbit and i named him moo it was cute and odd plus i had to pickk an out of the ordinary name because i showed rabbits....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.