Why wasn't the traitorous pig, aka, Jane Fonda, never tried, convicted, and executed for treason?

because of her actions during the Vietnam War?

Favorite Answer

Definition of Treason: Violation of allegiance toward ones country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of ones country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.

Jane Fonda did NOT commit treason, that's why. She disagreed with the government of the U.S., she never betrayed it. And her disagreement is protected by the Bill of Rights, something called 'freedom of speech.'

I, personally, do NOT like what she said, I have zero respect for the woman, and I will not see any movies she plays in. (my form of boycotting her). What she is to me is unamerican, but it still doesn't make it treason. Sorry.

i'm so a great deal taken aback that she is being reported as between the ladies who deserve honors for the final century considering whilst do you get an honor for being a murderer or traitor or can this is they do no longer understand what she did ?? do no longer purchase her e book no longer except she would be able to donate the money from the sale pf the e book to the widows and familys of the human beings she is accountable for torchturing and killing and admits what she did ,

The definition of treason includes giving aid and support to our enemies, and theres no denying hanoi jane did just that. theres no doubt she actively supported the NVA,hard to see her setting on a anti aircraft gun laughing with the crew trying to kill US airmen and not see the treasonist action, or the "press conferences" with tortured,beaten US POWs and not doing anything for them,while actively supporting the people torturing them...However if your rich enough and connected enough you can do anything...Hell Another guy went to england, while avoiding the draft back home,and threw blood on troops,even got arrested for it and the d*mned liberals elected his sorry butt president ,TWICE. should have hanged them all,along with all the draft dodger scum,rather than pardoning them. If they dont love this country and wont do everything possible to support her and keep her strong,they have every right to leave and stay gone,same as the anti war scum nowdays.

Source(s): I served my country and would again if it were an option. If you can read this,thank a teacher,if you can read it in english,thank a soldier..every freedom the scum bags go on about letting them do what they do, wasnt free, a lot of my friends paid for it for them.
  • Debbie

Well I was quite young when this happened but I think it might as weird as it may sound........Her daddy was Henry and he to was a popular actor and perhaps we must forgive NOT forget this one at least. You sound like my husband who had two brothers in that war. He cusses a blue streak whenever she is shown on TV. I try to click the channel if I know she is going to be on, and now she is divorced from Teddy we don't have to look at her face quite as much at ballgames so we have something to be grateful for. LOL bye Ron

All I,m saying is , thank God there are people like David W and Lisa S, otherwise, we might as well pack up shop and accept we are living in a Totalitarian Nation.

What exactly did she do wrong? Funny, I saw the footage and I didn't see anything traitorous about it. In fact, the more I watch this Iraq war unfold, and the justifications behind it, as well as the thousands and thousands of innocent Iraqi lives lost, the whole anti-Vietnam thing starts to make a lot of sense to me.

How sad that you claim her to be un-American, yet you don't seem to believe a lot in freedom of speech.

Yea, yea...go ahead and thumbs-down me, like that is going to change the facts of the situation...

For the same reason chickenhawk cheny and the rest of the misadministration haven't been impeached or charged with war crimes.

• krupsk

Well she was married to Ted Turner, that is a form of punishment.

Money and fame buy a lot.

I have the feeling that any one of us would still be rotting in jail if we Had done such a thing.

• Bob J

Our politicians were too afraid of the bad press. She should be tried, and executed.