Does any one else find this weird?

i have been with my fiance for 4 years.. i have only seen/talked to his sister 4 times.. when i meet her...then again at christmas a few years ago and thanksgiving.. then once again in september when there grandmother died.. she lives down stairs from my fiance! does anyone else find that weird? and my brother... show more i have been with my fiance for 4 years.. i have only seen/talked to his sister 4 times.. when i meet her...then again at christmas a few years ago and thanksgiving.. then once again in september when there grandmother died.. she lives down stairs from my fiance! does anyone else find that weird?
and my brother in law lives with us but dosnt talk to me to often. and when he comes in the room and sees me there he puts his head down and looks at the floor! and today i swear he did it on purpose he knew i had a paper due and all of a sudden when i was about to print it my printer jammed and he said he accidently dropped paper shreddings in it from the shredder! i swear the family hates me! doesnt any one else think its weird or have crazy inlaws
Update: i ment she lives down stairs from us not just from my fiance
Update 2: grace i know i cant be loved by everyone that was not my question..
Update 3: lol sage i was starting to think i had the inlaws from hell
Update 4: no its crazy my mother in law loves me... we do everything together and have a great relationship.. its just his sblings.. my brother in law lived with us for 2 years rent free while he was going to school and my fiance and i payed the bills and i never once even got a thank you
Update 5: i have called his sister a ton of times to go out with me and get our nails done have lunch drinks something she never returns my calls.. she has friends and she is married...she even agreeded to be in some one elses wedding the same day as ours
Update 6: oh no i have only lived here for 2 years..not 4..and try to talk to them but its like i am the invesible girl or something..and yes my fiance has tried to talk to them as well