Why did they eliminate Michael johns on Idol Gives Back night?

I turned my back for American Idol for 2 days (Lols, I was studying for an exam in school) , and Michael Johns was Eliminated?

WHAT THE FREAK?

OMg.. how could it happen..

and

how come Kristy Lee Cook is NOT on the Bottom 3?

Gosh.. Ramiele shouldn't have been eliminated.. this is so strange..

man, I wish I have watched American Idol yesterday ;(

btw, I didn't see it today either, I just found out from Yahoo

YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M NOT GONNA STOP WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL ... LIKE I'LL MAKE SURE KRISTY LEE COOK GETS ELIMINATED!!!

Like if you vote, don't let David COok/David Archuleta/Brooke WHite GET INTO THE BOTTOM 3 before Kristy Lee Cook

Favorite Answer

I WAS really really shocked...

and i love Michael Johns so much.. he one of the best singers there and swoosh..he's out!

i guess people who'se voting really didn't want other people's race other than American... you see, contestants which has a different heritage always goes home in the latter part of the competition.. so let's all not be surprised if Carly goes home and doesn't win this.. same as Chickezie (Nigerian), Ramiel (Filipina), Michael Johns (Australian),

I hope this won't happen to David Archuleta (Honduran), Jason Castro (Columbian), Carly Smithson (Irish)

and if that so happens.. and if david c. or brooke will be out..that leaves Syesha and Kristy on top 2 (2 of which are bottom 3 favorites.. oh God)

same as what happened in Season 3. where Jasmine Trias could have been in the top 2... but no, because she was discriminated, and she's not 100% american, she was ditched out.. sad.

i hope racial discrimination will be gone.. so ramiele and michael would be back..

don't hate me for my opinion.. i'm just being a simon cowell here. ok?

Source(s): Other Idol viewers who sees racial discrimination on Idol Voters.

american idol is really getting too gimmicky. remember how they surprise us last season that they didn't eliminate anyone on idol gives back week but they first announced that it's gonna be the most shocking elimination night... and now this season, they flippin sent the wrong guy home. ughhh im so mad right now about it. and what the hell is that Kristy Lee still doing there?!?!?

It's really sad that he left. Also, really upsetting that the bottom three made absolutely no sense! Syiesha, Michael, and Carly. Okay I'm fine with Syiesha in there but I wanted the bottom three to bee Syiesha, Carly and KRISTY! Kristy, seriously needs to freaken go already. She's sneaked her way in somehow. She has been in the bottom three one too many times ! Gah!

Source(s): Myself
  • shelby

I loved his version of aerosmith's dream on. He was fantastic!!! It is so unfair for michael to be voted off and people like kristy and syesha are still there. I thought sure he would be in the top 3. He is one of the few contestants that i would actually look forward to his cd dropping and buy it. I wish there was some way to protest it because it is so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I 100 million percent agree with you!!

• Jenny

It made me really mad! I thought he was an awesome singer and I can not believe it! I think he will be this year's Daughtery and make a killin sellin records!!!

• debbie

I am shocked too but i think carly should have went off.. she hasnt been doing that great either..

Deb :)

I was shocked because I thought his performance was spectacular.

Michael Johns didn't do well in his last performance. He is also an Australian. Allowed voters are Americans and Canadians so it's not surprising.

I'm not that shocked.