I dreamed that Benny Hinn smacked the veggie pita I was eating out of my hand & handed me a plate of pasta...?

What is the spiritual definition of this?

Oh, he was talking like a pirate, too......

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I had a dream that Benny Hill smacked Benny Hinn with your veggie pita. Man, I wish I could Tivo dreams.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The thought of being touched by a noodly appendage of Benny Hinn gives me a brain hemorrhage.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Even a lot of the faithies don't wanna touch anything to do with this guy. You must have woken up before he charged you $500 for the pasta so he could go eat a $500 plate of pasta.

Slimy effing worm that he is.

• 1 decade ago

It means the Flying Spaghetti Monster wants you to become a Pastafarian. I don't really know how that relates to Benny Hinn but it was the first thing that came to mind. :p

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Benny Hinn is a psychic of some sort. Heals people on TV. He wants to feed you something, probably. Help him buy himself another private jet, or something.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jack, but, did your body hit the floor? ow!

I've been to a Benny HInn meeting thingie. Yeesh!

• I do not know who this Benny Hinn is. Is he the British comedian? Does he often smack people?

• 1 decade ago

And then does the Flying Spagetti Monster swoop down and gobble Benny boy up??

• 1 decade ago

Did you go to bed hungry? But that doesn't explain Benny Hinn... I have no clue.

• Maybe he mistook a green vegetable for a hundred dollar bill? I am sorry you had a bad dream. Not all Christians are like this man. Some live very sparsely to be good stewards.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.