I dreamed that Benny Hinn smacked the veggie pita I was eating out of my hand & handed me a plate of pasta...?

What is the spiritual definition of this?

Oh, he was talking like a pirate, too......

Favorite Answer

I had a dream that Benny Hill smacked Benny Hinn with your veggie pita. Man, I wish I could Tivo dreams.

The thought of being touched by a noodly appendage of Benny Hinn gives me a brain hemorrhage.

Even a lot of the faithies don't wanna touch anything to do with this guy. You must have woken up before he charged you $500 for the pasta so he could go eat a $500 plate of pasta.

Slimy effing worm that he is.

It means the Flying Spaghetti Monster wants you to become a Pastafarian. I don't really know how that relates to Benny Hinn but it was the first thing that came to mind. :p

Benny Hinn is a psychic of some sort. Heals people on TV. He wants to feed you something, probably. Help him buy himself another private jet, or something.

Jack, but, did your body hit the floor? ow!

I've been to a Benny HInn meeting thingie. Yeesh!

• I do not know who this Benny Hinn is. Is he the British comedian? Does he often smack people?

And then does the Flying Spagetti Monster swoop down and gobble Benny boy up??

Did you go to bed hungry? But that doesn't explain Benny Hinn... I have no clue.

• Maybe he mistook a green vegetable for a hundred dollar bill? I am sorry you had a bad dream. Not all Christians are like this man. Some live very sparsely to be good stewards.