promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

worst drug?

what ya think the worst drug ever is (excluding herion) i think its acid, acid is much worse than heroin, what bout you

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think the worst drug is Ritalin. I can't believe we would ever give our children something like that to make them into zombies. And not only does this horrid drug exist, but is way overprescribed.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

(Pure) Heroin is actually one of the least harmful drugs, physiologically speaking, provided it is taken under sterile conditions. Unlike cocaine or crystal meth, heroin does not permanently damage the stuctures of your brain or organs. The only physical problems associated with long-term heroin use are constipation and impaired libido/sexual functioning, as well as amenhorrea in women. The much-hyped dangers of heroin use (infection, HIV, death etc) are actually related more to the way it is often taken, ie with dirty needles etc. than to the use of heroin in itself. Of course, there is also the fact that heroin is extremely addictive, both physically and mentally. But if you are willing to put up with the constipation and low sex drive, and you can somehow obtain pure heroin (eg it's prescribed to terminally ill patients and even some addicts in England), it's actually one of the least "evil" drugs you can do as far as harming your body goes.

• 1 decade ago

i think meth is the worst definitely but i totally disagree with you about acid being worse then heroin.

there is NO way, heroin is the MOST dangerous drug acid ***** with your brain after several trips, heroin just destroys your entire body.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

PCP..Glue and other inhalants..Heroin is the best analgesic on earth and should be given to patients who suffer from the severe pain of cancer..it is prescribed in most of the civilized world..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I've heard of this one before, it's called either, ILL, Wet, or Fry.

I think its something like dipping cigarettes in embalming fluid and then smoking them once they've dried out.

This was years ago in high school i heard about, wasn't ever even sure if it was true or not.

• 1 decade ago

all of them, unless taken as a last resort when all other options have been exhausted.

Why excluding heroine?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Either alcohol or nicotine since they are the most prevalently used yet cause the most deaths and problems.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

From what I've learned in health class, it seems like methylamphetamine (crystal meth) is really bad.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

With apologies to white trash people...crystal meth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Crystal Meth

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.