I cut off part of my eye brow.?

I need it to look as normal as possible. I have tried eyeshadow, eye liner, cream eye liner. Any tips pleaseeeeee help!!!!

I can't get bangs because I have to go to school tommorrow! Or I would.

Favorite Answer

bangs !

u dont have many choices at this point the best thing wld be eye liner or side banges which r easy to do on ur own

Get some bangs

Source(s): i did the same thing

Cut your own bangs then get them fixed by a hairstylist after.At least it will solve your problem for tomorrow

Use an eyebrow pencil to fill it in until it grows back..make sure you get as close as a match as you can for your eyebrows. It should start filling back in 2-4 weeks.

If it isn't too much off then try lightly shading it in with eyeliner, that's what my friend did during the summer.

pluck the rest of them off and then pencil it in until they grow back. if its not a lot then try your best to pencil it in.thats the only thing i can think of thatll help

Try adding a eyebrow pencil. You can find those at target.

You can even add sidebangs, that will cover your brow.

bangs

cut off the other to make it even