Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Wow! Who else is in shock about Michael Johns?

I think he'll make it far though, he's a great singer and performer!!! It just sucks that he won't get anymore american idol experiences!

-Kristy should have gone home!!!

Favorite Answer

Well, I just got home - and I def. am!

What- and Kristy's still in?

Jeez - if anyone had a bad night it was David Cook and I usually love him?

I guess it's true - if people think someone's safe -they don't vote.

This is a flashback to Daughtry being voted off -

Oh well - Daughtry didn't really need to win Idol to become famous - and I think the same will happen to Michael.

My jaw just dropped. I can't believe it. He was one of my favorites and I was POSITIVE he'd be in the top 3. I agree that Kristy isn't in the same league as most of the other singers. Neither is Brooke. Or Jason for that matter. I thought the top four would be Michael, David A., David C., and Syesha. I am sooo mad that Michael Johns is out. Completely unfair!!!

• Doll

Yeah, Kristy should have gone home, not Michael. I was incredibly shocked that he was even in the bottom 3.

american idol is really getting too gimmicky. remember how they surprise us last season that they didn't eliminate anyone on idol gives back week but they first announced that it's gonna be the most shocking elimination night... and now this season, they flippin sent the wrong guy home. ughhh im so mad right now about it. and what the hell is that Kristy Lee still doing there?!?!?

• bunyea

i become so taken aback yet,he already had an album so i imagine he could enable some different person win. Kristy Lee practice dinner also had an album and advantages to move domicile very much. i particularly imagine that David Archuleta could win American Idol not basically is he an excellent singer and youthful yet hes wonderful too!

I was crying, I still am!!

I know Kristy is in the top 7 :[[

I cant believe she was even safe

what is wrong with America??

yes its unfair!just read what ramiele said about american idol read it here http://americanidolz.blogspot.com/

she said that ai is keeping the contestants that make noise like kristy lee who has sex video,michael johns doesnt have one so he's voted off

• .

Heck yeah! He was my favorite and my stomach flipped when Ryan said he was going home. I only really watched for him so I don't think I'll watch anymore but I will be looking to buy Michael Johns' cd when it comes out! :)

honestly, from the looks of the other questions and answers, EVERYONE is surprised that michaels gone.

i mean, how in the world did that happen!!!!!!!!!!!

hes never ever been in the bottom and then bam hes outta there.

• Annie

I think we all were, but, look at Chris D. , I think Michael will go far..... now he is not confined to just one label and can do his own thing, Just like Daughtrey !!!!!! hope I spelled that right !!!!!! go in peace....... God bless