MesyJes asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why was Barack Obama friends with Bill Ayers (an admitted terrorist)?

Mr. Ayers, who in 1970 was said to have summed up the Weatherman philosophy as: ''Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, kill your parents, that's where it's really at.''

When asked about bombing the Pentagon:

"I don't regret setting bombs; I feel we didn't do enough."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weatherman_%28organiz...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8630.htm...

Update:

Will Obama followers try to be objective for one minute, and question Obama's associations? Please pull your head out of the sand for a second.....This is a little disturbing.

Update 2:

Tambouri......

Open your mind and get educated, so you don't need to result to name-calling.

I'll pray for you.

(rolls eyes)

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The reason is simple~neither like America as it currently exists. Bill Ayers decided the best way to try and bring about change was through violence. With Obama, he chooses the political avenue. The blind support for Obama by many blacks just highlights the ignorance that exists there. Many blacks feel so disenfranchised that they foolishly and blindly follow skin color (i.e., Sharpton, Jackson, etc..) instead of opening their eyes and ears. Isn't that the same thing they accuse whites of??? If there are so many blacks who hate this country, then why stay?? Why don't you all go back to your "roots" and start your own utopia....

Hey Tambouri?? Ugly? You're calling ANYBODY ugly is a joke dude~have you seen your own picture?? You're the poster child of ugly!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Locket
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Thanks for this question.

Everyone is so bent about the Reverend Wright association, but this Ayers guy makes Wright seem like a really fine fellow.

Ayers is even crazier than Wright. At least the good Rev, never bombed a building. (Or I don't think he ever did)

I wish people would pay this association of Obamas more attention. It is so much worse than the Wright debacle.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"there's no evidence their relationship is more than the casual friendship of two men who occupy overlapping Chicago political circles and who served together on the board of a Chicago foundation."

Ben Smith

The author of the Politico article that you just cited.

There's your answer. So why are you asking us?

Source(s): Oh I see. You didn't want an answer.
  • T-Bone
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

To answer your question;

Because like Rev. Wright, if you hate America you are a friend Barack Obama.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

even if it is true, and it isn't (more con propaganda), it still doesn't compare with the sh*thead bushie you may have voted in twice and the other one McSame who you may vote for to continue the their treasonous vision.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

bcause he wants to know what make them kill others

• 1 decade ago

Maybe you could supply a credible source of info?

Ahh...didn't think so.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Same reason why you're ugly. Shut up

• 1 decade ago

Exactly.

• Gina
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Here we go

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.