Christian denominations?

Just a question based upon a response I read a few minutes ago. The respondent said people are a certain denomination because they think their denomination has the fullness of truth. Basically that their denomination is exactly right and the rest are wrong in some way. Just wondering how many Christians actually... show more Just a question based upon a response I read a few minutes ago. The respondent said people are a certain denomination because they think their denomination has the fullness of truth. Basically that their denomination is exactly right and the rest are wrong in some way. Just wondering how many Christians actually feel this way? Personally I am basically Pentecostal. However I do not think we have everything right. It is just the denomination where I feel most at home. So tell me what you think? Is your denomination 100% correct? What is your denomination?
Update: Let me clear something up. I do believe Christianity is the only way. However I don't think Pentecostals are 100% correct and baptists and such are wrong.