African Women prettier than african-american women?

I was just wondering if people think that African women are prettier than African-American women. Is it because African women are more ethnic looking? And african-american women are so mixed(meaning european blood from slavery) and they don't find it attractive? It's just something i've been thinking... show more I was just wondering if people think that African women are prettier than African-American women. Is it because African women are more ethnic looking? And african-american women are so mixed(meaning european blood from slavery) and they don't find it attractive?

It's just something i've been thinking about for a while now.
Update: this is for a person named good that sh**t....My question does not imply that i'm racist. I asking a question because I wanted to know if people thought that african americans were less pretty than african women...and that goes for black africans....so how does that make me racist? being african american...i... show more this is for a person named good that sh**t....My question does not imply that i'm racist. I asking a question because I wanted to know if people thought that african americans were less pretty than african women...and that goes for black africans....so how does that make me racist?

being african american...i have french blood from my mother side(she has a creole background) and native american from my fathers side.