How do two lesbians have sex??? (serious question)?

what do they do....just go down on each other and use toys??

Favorite Answer

There is so much more to intimacy than just penetration.

take 1 out on a date, then you will know.......LOL, ok look, I am not lesbian I'm bisexual & I have dated 1 or 2 lesbians, & the only way I can answer your question is like this, women givens each other more compation 4play, hands, lipes, toungne, teander kisses, because women knows what they like to be done on their own bodys, so yes you go down on each other or toys is used or any part of the body is used. But at the end, you both have the BIG O. Oh ya, if you are wondering it's also like that for gays & most straight couples too, if you are honest with you mate you will give & get the sex you you want it.

• We don't all use toys, that's a myth. We do anything anyone else does, there's no great mystery. We just do it better.

The way they feel like having sex. I can't believe you'd ask a question like this.

Essentially, yes. Well, among other things. Anything that you can do with a guy, you can also do with a girl. Even intercourse, provided one of you has a strap-on.

they do whatever they feel like doing.

in the same way gay men can participate in a number of sexual/romantic activities, female gay couples are limited only by their imagination.

s.

However they want to; doing pretty much whatever they are both comfortable with.

However we want using whatever we want. Basically, if you can imagine it somebody probably does it.

hands, mouths, toys

lol its funny how much this is asked