How do two lesbians have sex??? (serious question)?

what do they do....just go down on each other and use toys??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is so much more to intimacy than just penetration.

• 1 decade ago

take 1 out on a date, then you will know.......LOL, ok look, I am not lesbian I'm bisexual & I have dated 1 or 2 lesbians, & the only way I can answer your question is like this, women givens each other more compation 4play, hands, lipes, toungne, teander kisses, because women knows what they like to be done on their own bodys, so yes you go down on each other or toys is used or any part of the body is used. But at the end, you both have the BIG O. Oh ya, if you are wondering it's also like that for gays & most straight couples too, if you are honest with you mate you will give & get the sex you you want it.

• We don't all use toys, that's a myth. We do anything anyone else does, there's no great mystery. We just do it better.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The way they feel like having sex. I can't believe you'd ask a question like this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Essentially, yes. Well, among other things. Anything that you can do with a guy, you can also do with a girl. Even intercourse, provided one of you has a strap-on.

• 1 decade ago

they do whatever they feel like doing.

in the same way gay men can participate in a number of sexual/romantic activities, female gay couples are limited only by their imagination.

s.

• 1 decade ago

However they want to; doing pretty much whatever they are both comfortable with.

• 1 decade ago

However we want using whatever we want. Basically, if you can imagine it somebody probably does it.

• 1 decade ago

hands, mouths, toys

• 1 decade ago

lol its funny how much this is asked

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.