Best Comps in Las Vegas?

I just got back from Vegas & I wanted to tell where to get the best comps. My bf & I stayed at the Tropicana, an older hotel, but great for comps. Our 1st room was in the old section, but we got upgraded because there were some bugs in the room. We were then put into the newer section and got a suite without the... show more I just got back from Vegas & I wanted to tell where to get the best comps. My bf & I stayed at the Tropicana, an older hotel, but great for comps. Our 1st room was in the old section, but we got upgraded because there were some bugs in the room. We were then put into the newer section and got a suite without the added cost. Despite the bad start, I loved the new CLEAN room.
There's a slot machine in front of the hotel where you get a free spin & my bf won 2 free ticks to the Folies Bergere show ($70 per ticket regular price). I played $20 on the penny machine for 4 hours& earned 2 ticks to the magic show AND Folies Bergere. Besides the free show ticks, we earned 2 free buffets(not the greatest but it was free) tshirts &hats, 4 decks of cards, & free $ to use on drinks &food. At the Monte Carlo they have 2 for 1 buffet coupons, the food was amazing. At the coke bottle they have 1/2 price ticks for shows. Let me know if you know any more deals. This is what I found of 2 days there.