Any gift ideas for an alphabet themed bridal shower for the letter "z"??? PLEASE HELP!?

I am going to an alphabet wedding shower this sunday, April 13th and got assigned the letter "Z" to be the first letter of the gift i give. PLEASE HELP i cant think of anything! oh and ps. the recipient lives in las vegas, so i wont get her tickets to the zoo lol

Thanks so much to everyone that responded! I now have tons of ideas to work with, helps a lot! : )

Best Answer

Zebra striped lingerie

A zipper? Just kidding!

How about a homemade book of "Zaney ideas for your honeymoon!"

Have all of the couples friends and family sign the book with what they feel would be a "zaney" idea for the couple to do on their honeymoon. This will be a fun book that everyone will want to look at and a great keepsake for the couple! Good Luck! What a hard letter!

Zest came to mind so I'm thinking a zester (kitchen tool).

Zesty seasonings? Something spicy or with the word "zesty" in the name.

Why do people do these sorts of showers - alphabet, around the clock - and give such impossible things to buy.

A 'zesty' nighty, or a 'zest' themed gift basket (soap, lotions, towels, things like that). This is pretty open, you dont have to actually hand her something that starts with Z, be creative! White Zinfindel wine, a zzzz's themed basket (as in sleep- jammies, night creme, a romantic movie to watch in bed). Good luck!

-anything "zip-up" like a hoodie.

-Go to walmart.com and just type in the letter Z in the search box. there is little desk thing called "Z mobile workstation", this would be cool for a laptop in the living room or something.

-Z-Stem Martini Set by Fundamentals® @ Kohls.com(very nice)

Those are some ideas I got from going to online store and typing in Z in the search box.

Good Luck!

• Poppet

Zinfandel Wine

If it is a personal shower look for lingerie, if not look into appliances ect than check to see if there are any name brands that start with a Z . Good Luck

A gift basket of sleepy time products "zzzzzz"

or basket of kitchen supplies:

ZAP - cleaning product

Zip-lock baggies

Zester for citrus

• ML

Hmmm, also there's Zodiac gifts, like these:

http://www.findgift.com/Categories/Special-Themes/...

&

The only other thing I could think of are Zennias (flowers), but I don't know how you would incorperate that.

Good luck!

zilch :) not a toy zebra but something nice like a zebra painting....

or a zebra patterned blanket or pillow

a zebra printed ligerine

a zebra bikini

just go on ebay and put in zebra....you'll get tons of stuff

in my source list....those are some pics of stuff on ebay...hope this helps

• mynxr

You could do a pasta basket with Zonini pasta, a pasta pan with strainer inside, sauce and a spaghetti fork for serving it.