I need to pay my rent. Can anyone recommend a good sports betting website. I need some easy cash to pay rent

Best Answer

While I love sports betting and could recommend some outstanding sites, I don't believe that it is the answer to your rent dilemma! You cannot be guaranteed a sports betting win for the short term, it takes years to perfect handicapping, money management and you should only use recreational funds to start. Don't gamble to try to pay your bills it's too much pressure and you are bound to lose!

• Don

1

Source(s): Winning Sport Picks http://SportBettingSystem.teres.info/?wvXT

Betting is a pretty safe way to get rent money, but you do have the potential of losing. I would say that you consider doing some prostitution, it's a win/win, you get some and you get paid.

I have been in this situation before and here is how I solved it. I go to Craigslist and answer a post for an Erotic Encounter. Try to choose someone that is listing under BBW. (big beautiful women) Tell them that you want t opay for their services and give them an address of a house nearby. Wait in the bushes and when they come to the door, you can tell them to freeze and pretend to flash a badge. ( I put some tinfoil in my wallet and they always think that it is a badge.) Tell them they are under arrest for ho-ing and frisk her. There is a good chance that she has money or drugs on her. 60% chance of money and 88% chance of drugs. Steal these and then run away. You choose the BBW's because they are slow and cant catch you. This is my racket though and if you are in Seattle then you cannot use this method, if you are in any other city then feel free.

Let me know how it goes.

Too all those people who told you to get a job........ they are suckers for working for the man.

Source(s): Life lived baby

Bet365

5Dimes Sportsbook

Diamond Sportsbook

Bet Jamaica

Sportingbet.com

All are excellent

Source(s): I've been betting sports for a living for 18 years

www.monster.com

The best way to gamble is with money you can afford to lose. If you need to gamble to pay the rent.... well, my bet is on tha tyou can't make your rent.

• Niki S

One of the best sportsbetting sites is http://bettingwise.hit.bg/Betfairsports.html

Because the odds are better due to that you bet against other people and it has over 100 000 active users.

• J*Mo

ever heard of a job moron?

I like dollar4dime.com it's real good and very reliable

Get a JOB!!!