Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why is Doritos against the Second Amendment?

I love chips of all sorts, so I decided to buy a bag of "Fiery Habanero" Doritos today (they are REALLY spicy). Anyways, I looked at the back of the bag and saw this section recognizing Theo Milonopoulos, praising him and how heroic he was. Why? Because at age 11, he successfully lobbied Los Angeles to ban "ammunition", and also lobbied for a "federal assault weapons ban".

Now, I'm a fairly liberal person, but I (and many other Americans, I'm sure) believe in the right of ordinary citizens to bear arms. And this ticks me off. Of all the true heroes and respectable people out there, why would Doritos glorify a gun-grabber?

Thoughts? Comments?

Favorite Answer

Many Companies are liberally owned, and are now using their products and advertising to forward their agenda. Look at George Soros and what he owns and how he promotes total anarchy via the most atrocious liberal agenda.

• zehr

The liberal bias area replaced into fantastically plenty coated in a great kind of the previous posts so I won't get too a strategies into that. the different significant area is the negativity. Which has a tendency to adhere with human beings greater suitable than the constructive does, and negativity is plenty much less complicated to sensationalize. human beings will forget approximately the constructive thoughts plenty faster, probable interior of a few hours, and that's plenty harder to spin. With those thoughts they could sensationalize, spin and scare human beings, which does sell their liberal schedule. a competent occasion is think of if 2 human beings you have faith the two say 2 conflicting issues approximately somebody you probably did no longer comprehend. One is going into great element on how great this guy is: Bob is a remarkable guy, has taken in over a dozen foster infants, spends each tuesday assisting on the soup kitchen, leads the choir at church, invitations some squaddies from the interior of reach base over for thanksgiving dinner, and so on. Then the different guy in basic terms in basic terms says: Bob is a no solid mendacity cheater, without information presented. Which one will follow you? the constructive with all varieties of backup, or unsubstantiated detrimental? it is definitely an identical via fact the information making use of a few undesirable apples to push their schedule.

• Pask

Because he was a child exercising his rights - simple as that.

That and because he did at his age what thousands of anti-gun protesters and Rosie O'Donnell couldn't mobilize to do. No matter what side of the fence you're on with rergard to this, that's pretty amazing.

Personally, I've always felt that Dorito-breath should've been considered a lethal weapon, but that's a discussion for another day.

I didn't know this. Damn thing is I really like those habin Doritos too. It's a shame, if I can see proof of your claim, I will never buy Doritos ever again.

the same reason that Absolut vodka ran the ad that they ran in Mexico they live in the past and want the past back you see with no guns there would be no reason to have the freedom that Doritos enjoys to put such a thing on the back of a bag of chips so perhaps they are getting tired of advertising

• Maybe because of the Frito Bandito packs a pistol.

I'm not buying any more Doritos.

Want to further ruin your day? Investigate how much $ McDonalds gives to the 'ban the handgun' folks.

Hahaha. Well done 413. Well done.

Since "My 413th account!" obviously got his account deleted again, I will repost what he said. If only because my answer makes no sense otherwise...

My 413th account!!:

All that on a bag of chip?!?! You need to take this to Bill O'Reilly, soon...

*LOL* It was priceless.

I guess your too young to remember the Frito Bandito.

Political correctness first intrusion into society.

well, i think Chester Cheetah of the Cheetos Gang, will bi*ch slap him and shove his AK47 right up that 11 year olds little anal retentive as*~!!!

or maybe not, depends on what kinda mood he's in~!!!

besides he might be chillin with some Coronas down in Acapulco~!!!

Source(s): me!