Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Fantasy Football Anyone?

I actually found this on Yahoo Answers (someone posted it) and its fun. Basically you sign up for free and you choose a position for football, create a player and people from all over the world have football teams that compete in leagues... they offer you a contract to play for their team and you just build your player up game bye game. Its definitely fun, I'm new to it... but you get to communicate with everyone on your team and figure out how to win together. If anyone has any questions you can ask me! Here is the link to sign up. http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?

If you have any questions, just ask! Good luck!

Yup! Its free... you'll be competing and be team mates with people all over the world. Its my first season, and I'm getting all my buddies into it. :) Need help or anything else, just ask!

Favorite Answer

is it free?