Can you be evicted out of your home for not paying one month's rent?

I told the lady that I don't have the money for the rent ahead of time. However, I opted to give her what I had for now even though the month isn't over. She said that she couldn't accept a partial payment. I asked others about this and they told me that's a lie. Anyway, I will have the money for... show more I told the lady that I don't have the money for the rent ahead of time. However, I opted to give her what I had for now even though the month isn't over. She said that she couldn't accept a partial payment. I asked others about this and they told me that's a lie. Anyway, I will have the money for sure at a later time during the month, close to the end or a couple of days at the beginning of next month. Anyway, Can I get thrown out if I didn't make one month's payment. Someone told me I should get documentation on them NOT allowing a partial payment. I'm not trying to get thrown out of my place I had an unfortunate situation. I've talked to the lady, she told me not to worry. However, I just want to make sure my back is covered when it comes to this situation. What should I do? Try to keep insisting on paying her partial payment, then if not, get legal document saying she wouldn't take my partial payment for the moment? I will pay my rent and next months' for sure. Right now. Only few$$