An 80 year old man visits his doctor for a check up...?

DOCTOR: How are we feeling today? 80 YR OLD: Doctor, I'm better than ever. I'm married to a 19 year old wife, who is pregnant with my first child. DOCTOR: Let me tell you a story. A man went hunting in the woods, when he was confronted by a giant bear. In desparation the man reaches for his gun, only... show more DOCTOR: How are we feeling today?

80 YR OLD: Doctor, I'm better than ever. I'm married to a 19 year old wife, who is pregnant with my first child.

DOCTOR: Let me tell you a story. A man went hunting in the woods, when he was confronted by a giant bear. In desparation the man reaches for his gun, only to realise that he packed his umbrella instead of his gun by mistake. Then he decided, "What the hell?". He pointed the umbrella to the bear and pressed the button. Bang. The bear fell to the ground dead.

80 YR OLD: That's impossible. Someone else obviously shot the bear.

DOCTOR: Exactly.