I just called a 14 year old girl "stupid" for getting pregnant...?

..and my answer got deleted.

Was I out of line, or were her actions intelligent?

Best Answer

i think stupid was putting it rather politely........

so, instead of letting the baby that is growing inside of her stomach live. you just want to kill it like it never happened, what if your parents had done that to you. she can easily give the baby up for abortion, which means that it will get a loving family that it deserves and can be taken care of. that is something you and the girl you knocked up need to consider. they're are people in the world who can't have kids, who would take the baby you two have made together and love it and cherish more than anything in the world. if you give the baby up for adoption, not only will she not have to pay anything, neither would you. and if shes willing to keep it a secret from everyone about who the father is, then your in the clear. I dont see why the baby must die (when theyre are plenty of people in the world ready to adopt a newborn baby!) so, instead of taking the easy way out and killing a innocent child - who could possibly do wonderful things in its life time, talk to an adoption agency and have the pregnant girl see about putting the baby up for adoption, or she can just wait until she goes into labor and tell them at the hospital, either way it doesnt matter, she signs a paper and the baby is gone. you should be thanking your lucky stars that your not going to jail for rape, the age of concent is 16 in most states and learn to use a condom and make sure the person your sleeping with is on birth control dude.

were you out of line? not if you are 14. were the actions of a 14 year old girl "intelligent" are they ever. she is 14. is it a shame that she is pregnant yes. Is it a disgusting reflextion of the state of affairs in America yes. Where is her Mom. I will bet she is not 36+

• Erika

It isn't the smartest choice... but how is telling her that she is stupid going to help now...a little late. She just needed someone to tell her that it is going to be ok. She is a child that needs comforted in a scary time. However, there was no reason for your answer to get deleted.

Shes 14 and pregnant. She prob needs more positive support. She has no clue what shes in for if she keeps her baby. You were'nt wrong because getting pregnant at 14 is certaintly not the smartest thing to do. But perhaps you should have kept that comment to yourself and offered her some kind of help. (Unless she posted something about getting pregnant on purpose, in which case you were completly right)

No way you were not out of line anybody who gets pregnant by accident is stupid there is soooooo many things women and men can do to prevent unwanted pregnancy's there are no excuses there are also wayyy to many abortions which is murder so instead of killing your baby DON"T GET PREGNANT STUPID so ya you were absolutely Right and one more thing FREE TIBET !!!!

yeah well some ssa just got my deleted because i asked about the color of a pissy mood

yeah there are others that should be blamed first

she already feels stupid you didnt need to tell her that

No, she is stupid! But you offended at least 2 people and they reported you!

Don't feel bad, I once said something "bad" about the Jonas brothers and had my question deleted too!

The girl in question is not stupid...the decisions she has made were stupid...there is a huge diffrence, esp to a teen that is having problems anyway....

Source(s): Mom at 15...been there and done it...now a 30 yr old mom of 4

getting Preggers at 14 is the smartest thing a girl (not a woman) can do. we should buy her a cookie for being so smart.

I saw that... and yes, it was mean. Plus, it was very unhelpful. It didn't answer her question at all! She needs help, calling her stupid doesn't help, she probably calls herself that 50 times a day now that she's pregnant at 14.