Angry mice?

I had some habanero peppers drying in the garage and the mice ate some of them.....Should I be worried?

Favorite Answer

Yes.

You have every right to be concerned - Mice eating peppers like this will be greatly effected as the Monosylatic Dyphosphates will trigger a sequence of terrifying changes in them.

They are likely to grow to over three feet in length and develop a lusting for used socks and cream cheese. If you do not offer these items to them immediately you are likely to become the centre of their focus and they are likely to use their newly developed laser eyes to incinerate you.

Take care

• I wouldn't eat any of the surviving peppers...mouse poop and all that but I bet the mice are worried...

No, maybe they needed them for the Fiesta they're having later. Put out some cheese and maybe they'll invite you.

Leave some Tums out for them.

Lmao...that's one hot mouse I think you gotta worry about some lil Hershey squirts...lol

i dont know know i would go and check with your local pet store to find that infomation out for sure,.

Not if it's Speedy Gonzales.

• Maybe...you never know if they'll try to sue you for not labeling your food properly...

i wouldn't but u might have spicy turds laying around

LOL, their pellets may turn into droplets!