Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 decade ago

About Native Americans in US History?

I'm in AP US History and our test is coming up in a month. I need to catch up on my history on Native americans and refresh my mind. Are there any outlines or somethingt simple to review this ?

• gatita
    Favorite Answer

This site has many references to events between US government and the native Americans. It is an easy read and covers such topics as:

Relations Between The United States and Native Americans

Statutes

# The Complete List of Treaties with:

Apache

Arapaho

Cherokee

Cheyenne

Chickasaw

Choctaw

Comanche

Creek

Delaware

Kiowa

Oneida

Potawatami

Shawnee

Six Nations

Wyandot

Cases

United States, ex rel. Standing Bear, v. George Crook, a Brigadier-General of the Army of the United States

Presidential Messages to Congress

# Washington's Message to the Senate of September 17, 1789 Regarding Treaties with Native Americans

# Washington's Message to the Senate of January 11, 1790 Regarding the Treaty of 1790 with the Creeks

# Washington's Message to the Senate of August 4, 1790 Regarding the Treaty of 1790 with the Creeks

# Washington's Message to the Senate of August 6, 1790 Regarding the Treaty of 1790 with the Creeks

# Washington's Message to the Senate of August 7, 1790 Regarding the Treaty of 1790 with the Creeks

# Washington's Message to the Senate of August 11, 1790 Regarding the Treaty of 1790 with the Creeks

Documents

# Journals of the Continental Congress - Speech to the Six Nations; July 13, 1775

# The Constitution of the Iroquois Nations

There are tons more topics also covered at this site. I hope this helps and good luck!

gatita_63109

Source(s): americanhistory.about.com/library/timelines