Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ladies, How do feel about dating someone who is a couple inches shorter than you?

Height doesn't matter to me

• KS
    Favorite Answer

Doesn't really matter to me either, if I really like them.

• Tallie

That would be impossible because I am 149cm tall (around 4'9) and the only way I'm growing now is sideways. It's rare that I meet a guy my age who's shorter than me.

I think it would be one of the coolest things ever, except that we'd look like a pair of midgets. So maybe just for a day to see how we go. But overall, I like taller guys.

I'm head over heels in love with my man and he's a good two inches (mebbe more) shorter than I am.

Sure, sometimes I wish he was taller, but it's SO not important to the relationship. I'm sure he sometimes wishes I was shorter, too.

I am really short so it's hard to find someone shorter than me. My husband is over 1/2 a foot taller.

I've never dated anyone smaller than me. I'm 5 foot 9, my ex was 6 foot 10, so i certainly don't have a problem with height!

i hate it

im very tall for a 14 yr old female lolz

and still growing

im like at least 5'9

so guys my age are my height or shorter

if i want a taller bf

they have to be way older than me lol

but if i really care about them then i would just deal with it

but i never really do it

My boyfriend is one inch shorter than me but when i put my heels on i am 4 inches bigger. We do not care what other people think

When you're 5'1" tall, anything shorter is hard to find. I've never had to consider that. The shortest man I dated was 5'5". My husband is 6'5", he's tall : )

• Mel

I have to be honest, I definitely prefer my man to be taller than me. My husband is about 4 inches taller than me, and it's perfect.

Not a problem,since my mate is

an inch shorter then me,but he doesnt

want to admit it:)