chris brown are you going out with hannah montana or not please tell me the truth?

well i think u r well people who think they r not um wat is up with u if they r going out wat is wrong with tat i am not being mean it is just tat chris brown try his best wen he dose he shows he dose it 4 all of u people not 2just showe off all some think like tat i am just sayin be thank for that they r going out or not please cause i just dont want me 2be happy i want evry1 2 be happy u know well that all i hape u can do that 4me ok bye take care all of u yes n u 2chris brown n hannah montana n that go 2 all of u people even the stars wel ak take care bye

Best Answer

First, make sure to read what you've written one more time if it make sense..

Second, what the hell are you talking about?

Third, No his aren't going out with her! According to the media, his going out with Rihanna.

Fourth, Bye xxx TT_TT xxx

Chris Brown is at my house right now, I'll put him on:

No I am not dating Hannah Mintana

You know that Hannah Montana isnt real right?

its Miley Cyrus?

And Apparantly shes not dating? (shes gorjis!)

Noo he is not he is going out with rihannna!!

• No he is going out with Rihanna!!!...