my grandad is look for a 3 bedroom house and it has to be near n14 and n21 i dont have a clue wherer to look!!

please tell me any websites where i can find houses to rent and i need please.

5 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    To start the search for their new/next residence

    Once you find that property and are approved, to protect your deposits:

    As soon as you get those keys, don't move anything into the property until you prepare a list of everything wrong with the property.

    Make it perfectly clear you will not be responsible for any pre-existing conditions or needed repairs.

    Here's what I suggest:

    Go in defensively! Protect yourself and your deposits!

    Whatever is told to you which is not in the lease, send the landlord or agent a letter explaing those things as you see and understand them - from your perspective!

    This includes repairs, paint, painting, pets, etc. Sign and date the list. Bring or mail it to the landlord or agent. You should do this within 5 calendar days (days in a row).

    To increase the likelihood of having as much of your deposits as possible returned to you, you should make a list of everything wrong with the property. No matter how minor or unimportant the repair, situation or problem may seem to be, put it on the list! When its not on the list, its your responsibility. In other words, when you move from the property, it will be deducted from your deposits. When damages are more than the deposits, you will be responsible for any and all additional money.

    B] For the list to be easily read and understood, please clearly print or type the list.

    Each room or area should have its own heading or title. List all problems in that room or area. Do the same for the next room or area and the next. Do not forget ceilings, walls, floors, closets, doors [front and back], windows, stairways, halls, attic, basement, garage storage shed and, when applicable, any outbuildings; the outside of the house, condominium or apartment.

    C] List appliances not properly working, leaking faucets, "running" toilets; spots, burns, stains and tears on rugs; cracks on ceilings, walls and floors; chipped, missing and broken tile; cracked, stuck, broken or missing windows and screens; and all other problems as they appear in that room or area. Nails, nail holes and stuck, missing, cracked or broken windows may be in each room or area. DO NOT leave them out or forget them. Put them on the list. Be as specific and clear as possible.

    You may also wish to take pictures, too.

    Get duplicates and send the originals to the owner or agent.

    Thanks for asking your Q! I enjoyed answering it!


    Ron Berue

    Yes, that is my real last name!

    Source(s): My wonderful family! In the real estate business over 34 years in PA My wonderful mentors and coaches. Yes, after all these years, I continue having them in my corner "THE University of Hard Knocks"
  • 1 decade ago

    since you don't state where you are located why don't you just go drive around in the area you mention and jot down any numbers off signs or buildings you see that are renting? Also check the local newspapers and call any local rental mangement companies.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Sorry but i don't know what "n14 and n21" is :S ♥

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    you look near n14 and n21 (whatever they are)

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    check out the newspaper or on line try house rentals, and see what you can find in the area needed, best of luck.

    Source(s): moved a lot.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.