Beyond funny priest, minister and rabbi joke?

What do you think of this priest, minister and rabbi joke? A priest, minister and rabbi were walking by the forest, talking about who does their job the best. The minister had an idea. "Let's go into the forest, find a bear, and convert him. Whosever bear is strongest in faith will win" So they... show more What do you think of this priest, minister and rabbi joke?

A priest, minister and rabbi were walking by the forest, talking about who does their job the best. The minister had an idea. "Let's go into the forest, find a bear, and convert him. Whosever bear is strongest in faith will win"

So they each set off into the woods. later, they met up.

The priest said "i found a bear next to the river trying to catch fish. I told him that ifhe trusted in god, anything's possible. So i stepped in the river, prayed, and caught a fish. he was so amazed he let me baptize him instantly"

The minister said "Well, my bear snuck up on me and tried to eat me. But i said a few lines from the bible and the bear became intrigued and asked to learn how to read. I taught him a few basics and he had the entire new testament memorised."

Then they both turned to the Rabbi. He was in a full body cast, an artificial heart and was in a wheelchair. He said "Maybe i shouldn't have started with the circumcision"