Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

一段原文 幫忙翻成中文  急!

Guiding a child to draw on her own

One day Kiyo was trying to draw her own fish with felt markers and was frustrated with her efforts. I was nearby, but busy preparing snack. I noticed that she had wadded up several pieces of paper and hand begun to cry. I sat down at the art table and asked gently, “What is your trouble, Bubble?”

Kiyo: Will you draw me a fish?

Me: Oh Kiyo, I can not draw your fish. You have an idea of how your want your fish to look, and my fish would not look like your idea.

Kiyo: Just draw the outside of the fish!

By this time she was crying and scribbling over another attempt, pushing down so hard on the marker that the top was disappearing! My heart told me to just go ahead and draw her an outline of a fish so she would calm down and I could get back to my task. But my head said, “Think about this. There must be a way to help her get her fish idea down on the paper without doing it for her.

“Kiyo,” I persisted, “let’s think about how you could draw the outside of the fish.”

Kiyo liked around the art area and walked over to a tray with stencils in it.

“Kiyo,” why don’t we see if we can find a fish stencil in here,” I suggested. We liked through the stencils and, to my delight, found a large round tropical-fish-shaped stencil! Kiyo gave me a looked of surprise and gratitude that made my day. We always have simple shape stencils available to the children, so Kiyo already knew how to use one. After K helped her find paper big enough to use with the stencil, I felt as though another classroom crisis had been averted.

一句翻完 中文打在英文的下面ˇ 感恩!

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

Guiding a child to draw on her own

引導小孩自己畫畫

One day Kiyo was trying to draw her own fish with felt markers and was frustrated with her efforts.

有一天,齊優試著自己用麥克筆畫魚,可是畫出來的成果讓她覺得很挫敗。

I was nearby, but busy preparing snack.I noticed that she had wadded up several pieces of paper and hand begun to cry.

我就在旁邊,但忙著準備點心。我注意到她把紙揉成好幾個小紙團,然後開始哭了起來。

I sat down at the art table and asked gently, “What is your trouble, Bubble?”

我坐在書桌前並溫柔地問,「遇上什麼困難了嗎?寶貝?」

Kiyo: Will you draw me a fish?

齊優:你可以畫一條魚給我嗎?

我:喔!齊優。我不能畫妳的魚。妳知道妳要畫的魚是什麼樣子,而我畫的魚看起來不會跟妳要畫的一樣。

齊優:那只要畫這條魚的外型就好了!

By this time she was crying and scribbling over another attempt, pushing down so hard on the marker that the top was disappearing!

這時,她邊哭邊嘗試在紙上亂塗,並用力按著麥克筆,把筆頭都弄壞了!

My heart told me to just go ahead and draw her an outline of a fish so she would calm down and I could get back to my task.

我的心告訴我乾脆畫一條魚的輪廓給她好了,這樣她就會安靜下來,而我也能回去做我的工作。

But my head said, “Think about this. There must be a way to help her get her fish idea down on the paper without doing it for her.

但我的理智說,「好好考慮一下。一定有方法能幫她,讓她自己在紙上畫出想畫的魚,而不是我幫她畫。」

「齊優,」我堅持地說道,「讓我們一起想想你要怎麼畫這條魚的外型。」

Kiyo looked around the art area and walked over to a tray with stencils in it.

齊優在畫畫區東張西望,然後走到一個放有模板圖案的文件盒旁。

“Kiyo,” why don’t we see if we can find a fish stencil in here,” I suggested.

「齊優,我們為什麼不看看是否能在這裡面找到魚的模板圖案,」我建議道。

We looked through the stencils. and to my delight, found a large round tropical-fish-shaped stencil!

我們翻看這些模板,令人開心的是我們找到一個熱帶魚模型的模版圖案。

Kiyo gave me a looked of surprise and gratitude that made my day.

齊優又驚喜又感激地看著我,讓我感到非常愉快。

We always have simple shape stencils available to the children, so Kiyo already knew how to use one.

我們總有簡單的模板模型可供孩子利用,所以齊優已經知道要如何使用。

2008-04-11 14:22:42 補充:

After Kiyo helped her find paper big enough to use with the stencil, I felt as though another classroom crisis had been averted.

在齊優自己找到夠大張的紙來用模版(畫畫)後,我覺得好像躲過了要去繪畫教室學畫畫的危機。

Source(s): self, self