Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is Barak Obama really Dan Rather?

Like Dan Rather ...Obama is sticking to his story that he didn't know anything about Rev Wrights statements, but went to the church for over 20 yrs and looks at Wright as his mentor and was married by him.

Kind of like I am sticking to the story but the facts prove me wrong

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Vote for McCain since HE WILL BE the next President of the United States of America anyway.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, it has been scientifically proven that Dan Rather is Obama's 47th cousin 13 times removed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess you could say he is more like YOU sticking to this same old lame news about what some one pastor said on one sunday after over 35 years of preaching . And after this same pastor had already had plans on retiring from the church which he did. Also after several white pastors from his church who heard the same full version of the sermon said the pastor is not racist at all/

After several Republican supported pastors like Hagee, and Farwell has said much more racist comments then wright and no Republican politician has yet to repudiate them

/// I guess when one is desperate you just keep sticking to same old twisted news and hoping some how it sticks

you have no shame!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Perhaps they're 'distant cousins' - seems that's the popular trend these days; politicians being 'distant cousins' of other famous people, so maybe Obama is a distant cousin of Dan Rather - lol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am not sure we have all the facts yet. So don't judge anyone on rumors alone. Remember this is a political thing and not a truth or dare contest.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, and Margaret Thatcher is actually Frederick Douglass.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know everything my priest ever said & I would be right to disagree if I was presented with something he said. That does not make a person a hippocryte if he does not agree with the guy.

• ArRo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

This particular mud has been slung so many times already. Can you think of something else....like a legitimate issue?

• Larry
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No, Barack is really Dan's illegitimate, half-brother from his mother's side of the family (thrice removed). :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah, I hadn't thought of it like that, though!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.