I need advice from experienced pit bull owners?

regarding pit bull's. . i have one, i rescued as a pup, and he is a dote, loyal, never shows his teeth to people and is great with other dogs. my question is this.. the local pound( or you call them shelter's) has told me that the have a young pitbull, about 1 and a half to 2 years old, has showed no signs... show more regarding pit bull's. . i have one, i rescued as a pup, and he is a dote, loyal, never shows his teeth to people and is great with other dogs. my question is this.. the local pound( or you call them shelter's) has told me that the have a young pitbull, about 1 and a half to 2 years old, has showed no signs of aggresive behaivor, now i would love to rescue him, he has about 7 days left untill he has to find a home or be put to sleep. i am a true beliver in blame the owner and not the dog, so do you think it would be responsible of me to take this dog......I have 3 other dogs who are all stable and well behaved. I welcome any advice you may have on the subject.
thanking you..
lncrcrn
Update: yeah four is alot but i am luckly in a sense. i live on four acre's and have alot of room and space,
Update 2: to you bubbanuc, i do fully understand the breed, and yes i understand that it may have problems with my pack and they may have problems with him. the way i treat my dogs is I am pack leader, I am in charge. off course i am wary off of a grown pitt bull. but it is not that dogs fault. i do not treat my dogs like... show more to you bubbanuc, i do fully understand the breed, and yes i understand that it may have problems with my pack and they may have problems with him. the way i treat my dogs is I am pack leader, I am in charge. off course i am wary off of a grown pitt bull. but it is not that dogs fault. i do not treat my dogs like humans, and to say that the best thing to do iswipe the breed from the face of the earth is wrong.
Update 3: my dominant dog is vaida, a collie - staffie mix. you would swear that butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, but she is the boss, i have seen her take on a local rottie, the fight lasted about 6 seconds before the rottie ran, so its not my dogs im afraid for, i also have a springer spaniel, who is as smart as a... show more my dominant dog is vaida, a collie - staffie mix. you would swear that butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, but she is the boss, i have seen her take on a local rottie, the fight lasted about 6 seconds before the rottie ran, so its not my dogs im afraid for, i also have a springer spaniel, who is as smart as a lampshade, but godbless him he know's he is out gunned by the two girls