Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Why was Pakistan enraged at Obama last year?

what did he say that made the country so angry? I slightly remember hearing him say he wanted to throw nuclear weapons at them. what else did he say?

Update:

I think that it should be a big warning bell to us about Obama when all three of our biggest allies in the Iraq war (Australia, UK, and Pakistan) are all uncomfortable with the idea of Obama leading us)

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Have you ever heard of Brzezinski..Carters national security adviser who has openly admitted to starting the Russian Afghanistan war that killed millions of people and spawned Osama ben Ladin

About the time Pakistan got so hot about Obama is when Obama stated that Brzezinski was to play a major role in his advice about the Middle East.

Just wonder if that could have anything to do with it. It is a fact the Afghanistan people and government do not want anything to do with Brzezinski or another President that has anything to do with him.

Looks as if Obama has gotten off on the wrong foot about foreign relations. Now he wants to send troops into Afghanistan and Pakistan under the advice from Brzezinski and I am sure they will not be met with open arms.

• 1 decade ago

The man, is a danger to America. And Pakistan probably no more enraged at him than millions of Americans. hoping come November this proves to be so.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He suggested we invade Pakistan to get al Queda and the Taliban who hide out in the ungoverned territories of the country.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let's hope so.

Pakistan is probably hiding the real people that attacked us on 9/11.

Sen. Obama said that if he had actionable intelligence about a important terrorist member-he would get Pakistan's permission but if they refused he would go after the terrorist anyway.

Seems to me that's the policy we need instead of safe havens.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He said that if he had actionable intelligence that osama bin laden was in a specific location in the country that he may attack bin laden without Pakistan's permission.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe they saw him leaving a "church" service after one of pastor Wrights sermons.

• 1 decade ago

one has to watch what he states due to the sensitive nature of world views

• 1 decade ago

Anyone starting to feel Obama may lead to WWIII?

• 1 decade ago

He claimed they were the real enemy. But that's because he is completely dimwitted, and doesn't understand what an ally is.

• 1 decade ago

Pakistan now there is a country that you can feel safe in .....................NOT

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.