Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey: Have you ever noticed that "doing nothing at all" sometimes actually "makes things happen?"

...And that might mean that "some of our efforts" to solve problems might be "the problem itself?"

...(Maybe just a few "things?!?) I don't know...I'm juss' "Say-In" 'ere...

(Work-a-Holic? or "Lounge Lizard?)

• Morq
    Favorite Answer

Eh?

Well, I'm full of magic.. So all I have to do is "nothing at all" and I'll actually be stoppin' crime.

Soo... Just ponder that one for a while....

Oh and I'm with you if by "makes things happen" you mean "makes the house dirty".. or "turns Morgan into a sloth"..

And usually all of my efforts to solve stuff is actually the problem itself... How sad..

But yeah, you're right on here!

Honestly I like a lot of cliches. Sure they have to be written right but that certainly doesn't mean they are doomed from the start. I think I completely cliched plot is pretty much doomed. A strong plot with cliches to me are alright. There are a reason they became cliches, because they're popular. I think it's just nice to switch them up sometimes. Sometimes certain cliches get pretty old, and other ones aren't as popular. But I don't think it is necessary to steer clear of every possible cliche that exists. BQ: What's you're least favorite cliche? Well I'd say vampire romance but that's only because of how overwhelmingly popular it is right now and each one seems exactly the same. BQ2: Have you ever written a Mary Sue in one of your books? Oh sure. As a kid when I first started writing, I'd say a good majority of my characters were Mary Sue's. BQ3: Have you ever finished writing a book? Would you say it's good? Is it published? Yup. I've written four. My first two are horrible. I read them and don't know whether I should laugh or cry. My other two I just finished so I think they aren't bad. They're still only rough drafts so they need a lot of work, but I don't think I'd go as far as to call them horrible.

if i do nothing at all-like yesterday(or every other day lol)

i now have a full load of washing whites and a full load of towels to wash.See i dont have to change the settings on the washer and mess with my older kids heads-less effort too.

It also gives me a full days of housework to do,by doing nothing today,so tomorrow will be the problem! :)

Source(s): lounge lizard at home workaholic when employed!

yeah like getting kicked out the house

or getting yelled at

or talked about badly

lol

• Tigger

Lounge Lizard

What? You got a record deal just by doing nothing....WOW ---- you are one lucky artist....!!!!!!!!!

that makes sence

both im an alcolic that goes to lounge..hehe

Only at work does that hold true for me.

lounge liz

I hate to tell you this, darling, but you are sadly mistaken.

Source(s): doin' nothing right now.

It's called passive-aggressive....lol...