Distance from quantico virginia?

what is the distance from Quantico Virginia to the Holocaust museum in Washington DC

• dvskv
    Favorite Answer

It's not that bad of a drive from QUANTICO to the HOLOCAUST MUSEUM (just stay on I-95, will turn into I-395 Shirley Highway then follow signs to 14th Street Bridge and Holocasut Museum will be on left right next to BUREAU OF PRINTING & ENGRAVING <= Also excellent tour and great gift shop at end that visitors all remember).

To the best of my knowledge, both require getting into long lines and getting timed tickets!

Recommend visiting on Sunday, as parking in downtown DC on the meters is free...

Hope the Above Info Helps!

• DON W

It's about a 40 minute drive, depending on traffic. Quantico is on the outer fringe of the Washington suburbs. I-95 connects Quantico, and its Marine Base, with DC.

If you need driving instructions, please ask.

Dumfries is nearer to DC than Richmond and much greater activity possibilities there, to no longer point out greater suited paying. and fairly some government/militia jobs are shifting from nearer to DC factors to ft Belvoir to have a greater shield region. So that's going to be a huge improve section interior of here few years. Belvoir is on the threshold of Dumfries so according to probability you will locate some possibilities there.

it's between 40 min to an hour from quantico (traffic). i used to live in triangle.