current events( incorporating polls & surveys)?

how many of you are using anti depressents

Update:

aaaahhh, zispin. gods gift to the deranged.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i got a depressing auntie,

but i aint fookin using her.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have never used them, but I do have compassion for anyone suffering from depression.

There has been a lot of evidence from medical studies lately stating they [anti-depressants] can lead to suicide & often make users feel more depressed.....

Everyone has grey days, but I feel these drugs are over-prescribed.

Love works better. Our modern society has a lot of loneliness, & people are busy rushing around, whereas humans used to spend time talking & things didn't get bottled up & advice & support were normal.

Even new Mums are often totally alone, instead of having support in the first few weeks.

• QPRfan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I usually only take anti depressants on Saturday nights,at about 8:03pm,just after Britain's Got Talent has started

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Polls and Surveys is an anti-depressant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

me for one its called mirtazipine aka zispin, very good, now only grumpy and occasionally naughty rather than suicidal.

edit: well considering all the nutters on here I'm quite at home, aren't you?

• Faith
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Methinks the best ant depressant is service...

Visit an orphanage, clean your old neighbours yard for her or do her groceries...you'll soon know how blessed you are.

Try it yourself !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i've loads of depressing friends, who moan groan about trivial little things my anti-depressant is too get away for the day.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

With the weekend i've had i need prozac and valium mixed!! Or a bloody shotgun to make me a widow!! :)

• Mrs GC
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

nope not me

although I did have Postnatal Depression after my son was born, so I have used them in the past

• Brian
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Good night Studstrickle

Not me, don't even need

any sleeping pills

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not any more, I have nothing to be depressed about now :)

anyway they reacted with the alcohol so one of them had to go.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.