how do i dowload music using itunes but not buying itunes songs?

i herd there was a way to get songs from another web site an open them with itunes or somthing like that??

thanks i realy appreciate it!!!!!!!!

i dont want to use lime wire cause it gives you so many vireses

Favorite Answer

You can open a lot of audio formats using iTunes as well as catalog them and sync them to your iPod - you don't need to have an itunes account to use itunes software. As long as you are downloading copyright free stuff, you can use torrent software to download music and albums from torrent websites. Otherwise just pay the tiny fee and get them from iTunes...

You can download songs legally and free from certain sites on the web - peoplesound.com etc mostly from unsigned artists. However downloading from imesh limewire or mp3shits is illegal. Itunes does offer a free song everyweek.

To import them go to Tools - Import File and find the mp3 you want. If you have a folder full of mp3s or different albums you can go Tools - Import Folder

go to www.limewire.com

Download the free version. I have it on my computer, just make sure firewall is not blocking it.

when you download some songs to your limwire library, there should be a file in iTunes called Limewire Songs or somethings like that, if not...Go to your limewire library and drag all the songs to the Music Folder on iTunes. All Works perfectly on my computer, no virus's are contained in downloading Limewire. Just Dont Click On FileShare In Moniter.

Google and use Soul Seek. If you read the guidelines and understand how it works it is the best for downloading full albums - if you have good net speed. Once you have the MP3's you just add them to the itunes library. Simple.

Source(s): www.slsknet.org

well itunes can be an online store and is a software that opens ur music files.u can try going on www.esnips.com and download songs from there.

My friend uses Limewire, and it have never gave him a virus...

any other ways, I'm guessing could give you viruses also, and are probably illegal.

I would suggest buying them, then you know exactly what you're getting, it's better quality, and no viruses.

Anyway, good luck!

I dont have itunes, i have blubster and its free. it takes like 2 minutes to download just go to www.Blubster.com and try it, its a really good site to get songs for free.

Utorrent.com

you can't download songs from itunes without paying. limewire has worked for me so far and no viruses, just pick your download wisely.

Well i use limewire, but for you since you don't like it, i would go to Jamglue.com they have many free music downloads. : ]