Does Yahoo! Answers screens our answers?

May Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon you I do not know why but I just recently found out that many of my answers were missing. They were not in a 'chatty' form and were serious answers. But, I saw today that many of my starred questions' answers were missing, especially the one of "How can I... show more May Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon you

I do not know why but I just recently found out that many of my answers were missing. They were not in a 'chatty' form and were serious answers. But, I saw today that many of my starred questions' answers were missing, especially the one of "How can I convert to Islam" in both R&S and Ramadan section. Once or twice I thought that I hadn't answered the question and would have been mistaken for thinking that I have answered it. But this continued to happen and I realized that Yahoo! was screening and deleting my answers without my notice.

Has it ever happened to you? Were your answers removed from Yahoo! Answers without informing you that they have been deleted?

Jazak'Allah Khair
Update: Yes, I am sure I haven't deleted them, and no, they would never get reported because they didn't violated any rules or guidelines. If they would have get reported, I get email from Yahoo! informing that my content has been deleted.