Hassan
Hassan asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Does Yahoo! Answers screens our answers?

May Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon you

I do not know why but I just recently found out that many of my answers were missing. They were not in a 'chatty' form and were serious answers. But, I saw today that many of my starred questions' answers were missing, especially the one of "How can I convert to Islam" in both R&S and Ramadan section. Once or twice I thought that I hadn't answered the question and would have been mistaken for thinking that I have answered it. But this continued to happen and I realized that Yahoo! was screening and deleting my answers without my notice.

Has it ever happened to you? Were your answers removed from Yahoo! Answers without informing you that they have been deleted?

Jazak'Allah Khair

Yes, I am sure I haven't deleted them, and no, they would never get reported because they didn't violated any rules or guidelines. If they would have get reported, I get email from Yahoo! informing that my content has been deleted.

Favorite Answer

Salaam Brother

It has not happened to me, I usually get emails notifying my questions has been deleted, but maybe they are~! So watch out lol =P Shall I get Ducky to deal with them??

I'm saying this without Concrete Evidence but I have posted a few questions and they were deleted before they got on the board to be reported for abuse so there had to be someone or something previewing that question before it was posted.

Yes, they do save all our answers. The word Yahoo is derived from the word yahood (jews), so Yahoo is Jewish and the reason they made Yahoo is to monitor the Muslims to see what they are talking with each other. So becareful what u say here.

I know many people didnt know this, but since I said it and if i dont come back tomorrow, then that means they have suspended my account lol.

• There's more leet in the media goings on than in some comments on articles. If they are so scared of an uprising they have the means to change public opinion and all that would takes is the perception of them being honest about..anything.

well that happened to me too but I din't really nostice and one thing is that there are master minds who don't have any other thing to do but surfing and blocking others' ways on net. I got these problems and what I can do is try to find out who and how. also I got a notification of a new answer after I had seen that but I believe it must be any internet setelite problem.

That sounds funny.

I have never had that happen to me.

I mean, if my posts were deleted, it was because they were reported. But to have them disappear like that - it's awkward.

You may want to write to Y!A about this.

All the best.

• They hate ppl seeing their magic work and calling it out in the comments.

yes it happens to me too i think ,

after u typemy answer and submit it , then when iedit it again ,i find a balnk not a word is in the box !!!! it is weird, is that what u ment?!!

well there are many strange things in Y!A try to avoid them anyways,in order not to be bothered.

yes, many of my questions and answers r missing, with out any email notifications from yahoo, and i have it set on to get emails, i dont even get emails when people answer my questions

Yes this happened with me as well. i think Yahoo! Answers screens our answers.

the questions may have just have gotten reported and deleted

and thats why they dont show up anymore

i think that means that the question got deleted or reported by someone- like mustapha said.....i don't think they just disappear.

salaam brother