how can we achieve satisfaction ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We can achieve satisfaction in our personal & professional matters if we work hard & complete our goals in a given time span..

We can always make a time table according to the target provided to us..

By completing our target 2 days before the given date we can avoid panic at last stage in professional & personal matters..

We should put our best in which every work we under-take & as a result we will get maximum satisfaction.

And we all know that handwork is always rewarded...

Have a nice day..

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Me and my brother believe that satisfaction is an emotional state, and your emotional states are indicative of your overall health. So anything that you can do to be healthier, including eating better and exercise, will help to feel better and hopefully, at some points, satisfied. My brother is now a vegan because of this, and is sometimes overwhelmingly satisfied with his life, which is much better than the depression he had a few years ago.

I don't agree with the Buddhist idea of "desiring less" to be happy. Desire doesn't make you unhappy. Unhappiness makes you desire. Let me give you an example. Let's say somebody somebody just stabbed you with a knife in the gut. Now, at this point, you very strongly dissatisfied and desire to have this knife out of you and the pain gone. What's causing your dissatisfaction? Is it the DESIRE to have the knife out of you, or the knife sticking out of your gut? Hmmm...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

on a personal level

meditation acompinied with a deep understanding and respect for ourselves and the univers at large

as a species

through mutual respect and understanding

• 1 decade ago

To trend your mind by mediation to learn get satisfied what you have.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

"if you've done it right, nobody will notice a difference"- that special talent for subtlety with effectiveness- (it's a Zen thing)

Source(s): search for unity
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try to convenience with what you have. Love what you have.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

by giving...without wanting anything back.

Source(s): Simple L o j i x x!
  • 1 decade ago

being content

• by doing what we have to do, so that we can do what we want to do.

Source(s): from this angle, i dont see any other way around it.
  • 1 decade ago

by not expecting much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.