Is Guiness proof that the Celtic gods exist?

Update:

No Guiness for You Ra!! You have blasphemied the mighty gods

And Mick

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes - and some of the Celtic gods are quite particular about these things. Offer them the wrong stout and they will make you pay.

I think honoring the Celtic gods requires a good liquor store nearby.

• 4 years ago

There is physical proof of a God that exists or existed. That proof is us. Now look at it this way: We are here, alive and breathing. Some type of life source had to of created our life force. Whether God is a energy in space or some other being, he does exist. People like like to say it was the big bang that created everything. But how about this: What if the BIG bang was God? Light matter and dark matter colliding, can cause the creation of everything. But it goes beyond our comprehension. Life can not come from something that doesn't consist of life. If there was no life, then there would be no life. Our body is made up of energy and that is what God is made up of. That is how we are in his image. That could be how he is with everyone at all time. Once we die, our soul (energy) can not die. It must either go into another life (Reincarnation) or back to the main source. Energy must remain moving because dead objects do not contain energy.

• 1 decade ago

No, Guiness is proof of exists of the Almighty Burp.

• I thought guiness spewed out of a huge factory and bottling plant in Dublin.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Aravah
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Oh gods, it's been awhile since I've had a good black n tan! Okay, that's it! I'm getting bottles to mix this weekend.

answer: Yep! And the gods smile on bees and honey and humans smart enough to ferment it into mead.

Hail the brewers of mead and ale!

Source(s): Happy Recon Heathen
  • Doc
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I am part of the breakaway sect of Murphy's. Although I acknowledge the truth of the way of Guinness, and I have worshiped at that temple many many times, I believe that my path is that which originates in Lady's Well rather than St. James' Gate. But both paths are equally valid!

• 1 decade ago

Abso-drinking-lutely! Cheers!

All hail to Our Lady of Fermented Beverages!

• 1 decade ago

Definitely.

• 1 decade ago

yes, but also that they're bitter.

don't mix guiness with boulevard wheat ale. i learned the hard way monday.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe I AM the Celtic gods...I feel scripture coming on

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.