Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How do I get a body like this? any workout tips?

I wanna get a body like hayden panattieres from the kohls candies ad. Or a body like Miley Cyrus for that matter. I carry lotsa weight around my middle waist, upper arms, thighs and calves, back, and neck. pretty much everywhere! any workout tips for a teen who totally wants a flat stomach and cute body?

Favorite Answer

Try counting calories. 2400 is the maximum a person should usually intake per day (and I say usually because there are special occasions like birthdays and weddings where it's kind of hard to stay under 2400 calories), and eventually (I say eventually because your diet probably gives you 4000-5000 calories right now, that's what mine was) if you want to lose weight faster stay between 2000-2200 calories. Of course, if you're diet includes fast food and Starbucks, 2400 is fine. Go to www.calorieking.com and look up calorie content of foods you eat, or you can buy their book, which might be handier. Combined with exercise, this is a great way to lose weight and isn't risky like diet pills or miracle diets.

Melanie I started working out when I was a teenager. The best thing is find something you love and that's convenient. When you get bored with it switch it out a bit. By the time you are my age, you will know so many you could teach classes if you wanted. This is best method, because you will stick to it. Problem with most people, is they do something to difficult, or at a place they can't conveniently get to. Just have fun with it, you will see. That is what will work.