Input sought regarding Yahoo Answers?

I asked a perfectly legitimate question on Yahoo Answers: "When you were a kid, what's the meanest thing another kid ever did to you?" I received 23 answers, and was given three stars, indicating that three people found the question interesting. I was just about to pick the best answer when the... show more I asked a perfectly legitimate question on Yahoo Answers: "When you were a kid, what's the meanest thing another kid ever did to you?" I received 23 answers, and was given three stars, indicating that three people found the question interesting. I was just about to pick the best answer when the question was removed. This makes no sense to me in light of other questions that Yahoo Answers does not delete, as shown by the following examples:
1. Do you have any friends who walk funny?
2. Could God use logic so circular, even he couldn't run circles around it?
3. How would you walk if your feet were made of corn dogs?
4. When a dog sneezes, is that demons leaving its body?
5. Do you think you could seduce the pope if you had an hour alone with him?
6. Who knows how to be evil?
I was looking forward to being a member of the Yahoo Community, but after having two good questions deleted, I have decided that I Yahoo answers is a waste of time. Can you blame me?