Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Profiles · 1 decade ago

Has anybody heard about the petition going around about Yahoo 360?

What is the validity to this? Are we needing to petition something that should be a service already being used?

I merely want to see my friend's COMMENTS- Geesh!

Does anybody have info on this petition, and the point of it?

Favorite Answer

It came to my inbox about 6 weeks or so ago--a reliable source said not to pay any attention to it.

However Yahoo has got a Mash (sorta like 360-but you have to have an nvite to get in it) that's going on now.

Source(s): Just a beloved friend.

I would take an educated guess and say any petition to "save" 360 may be futile. If Yahoo is sold to Microsoft - or there is some type of working agreement between the companies - there will not be a duplication of many of the services. This obviously will be clearer in the coming months, but it makes no business sense to deliver services through multiple platforms.

Yes, I looked at it and ignored it.

I mean what would be the point of signing something that someone put up on another site. It merely asks Yahoo to preserve 360 and to pretty much leave it as it is but with tech support restored. I'm inclined to agree with the petition, since before the announcement by Y! that 360 was destined for change, it has become virtually abandoned and many of my friends moved on to Multiply.

Hi, Julie!

Yes. I've seen it;

the link was emailed to me, but at the site,

the petition wasn't there. Friends of the same friend (the one with the info on the comments deal) are circulating it. I didn't do anything else about it, after there was no petition at the site...

Let me see what I can "scare" up...

When I get my info, I'll email you, okay?

IF I get my info, I guess I should say.

Nope, I think you're entitled to everytrhing

Yapoo promised, myself...

Oh. The point was to -hopefullly- convince Yapoo NOT to close 360. }:>

EDIT: Found it, but I see you have the link, twice.

That's what I have too. Since the others did get to sign, I'll try again, myself. I'm not sure if it will do any good... but I'm pretty-sure it can't hurt. }:>

Since 360 is suppose to close (or be merged into something new) I really don't think a petition is going to help.

They are no longer supporting 360 (which means when the "Comments" went down, their not fixing it).

With that said: GIVE ME BACK MY 360.

It seems yahoo wants to give up on 360. A lot of us on 360 are signing a petition to have yahoo save 360. here is the link pass it on to all your friends.Please read the petition discription.

Sign the petition to save 360....Last time I checked 3669 Signatures. I'm #504. http://www.petitiononline.com/keep360/pe...

• Betty

IF You read the news`regulary youd have seen` theres going to be`a big change over` check the 360 index` you might find out there` in the meanwhile`read your` Harry Potter book again` or why not view this UK` Belly Dancing Team`? ha ha ha ALICE`? x kissy 4 you

• Lisa

I haven't heard anything about a petition. I've gotten to where I really like my 360, now.

I'm with you....I just want to see my damn comments!! I get 360 Alerts, but, I can't view most comments! Grrrrrr

yes and i signed the petition although like the other person said...it probably won't matter

didn't hear or see anything about it. keep in mind yahoo 360 is free. complain enough and they will just take it down.