Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

What is Israel to the United States???

Is Israel a real great friend of the U.S or is it a burden we are carrying on our shoulders ?

U.S government is giving way too much aid to Israel from our tax money, which actually has no other friends in the world other than the u.s . Why is this so?

Detailed response would be appreciated!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What is Israel to the United States???

Its America's hold in the Middle East. Why else does 2 billion US Dollars every year go to Israel? Why else does Israel have 200 nuclear warheads all of which are undeclared and subject to NO treaty. Funny how we are banging on about Iran. Israel also has the worlds only anti ballisting air system that can blow a missile out of the sky.

IN OTHER WORDS USA IS ISRAEL AND ISRAEL IS USA

• 1 decade ago

A red head step child.

1) Israel cannot make any choices without first asking USA.

2) Israel relies on money our government steals from us to give to them. (would america vote to financially support israel or any country?)

3) Israel would have made peace deals if we were out of the picture.

• 1 decade ago

Israel is the home country of the most powerful citizens of America!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Israel + oil = money & greed...notice how gas prices went up not long after the war started? go watch Micheal Moore's doco fahrenheit 9/11

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Uncle Melvin.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my dear friend

I'm so sorry to tell ya that

US has no choice

Israel has so much power in the US congress and all the important Economic sectors.

Israel has the Zionist Lobby in all the US establishments

and the UN too

any way

that's all

i hope i gave the details u meant

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.