1. Decreased tolerance of failure that creativity and innovation are stifled
2. Creativity and innovation won’t survive in such an environment
3. As creativity ideas lead to innovations without innovation the organization success will be impaired
4. Decreased motivational and morale in workers
5. Decreased overall success of organization in achieving its goals
- ?Lv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Failure of tolerance within an organization may stifle creativity and innovation .
2. Under such an environment, either creativity or innovation is developed .
3. Organization's success is impaired without creative ideas which may lead to innovation .
4. Worker's morale will be decreased .
5. The above will block organization's overall success when fulfilling its goals .