Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急-請幫我修改英文文法

寫了好久才寫出來的,請幫我修改文法

謝謝大家!!

希望不要修改太難,我的程度不好會看不懂

謝謝!!

My favorite season is summer in four seasons. When it’s the end of summer, I will looks forward to summer the arrival. Because the summer is a season with shine.

Every summer vacation, I went to seashore and swimming pool to play with my friends. The sea become glitter under the sun, it’s very touched me. Though I can’t swim, but I like go to swimming pool, even just steep body in the swimming pool, I will feel summer heat disappears. In summer, it’s really a very happy thing to stay in the swimming pool.

In summer, I also like to go to the mountain with my family of hiking on the trail. The both sides of which are covered with trees on the trail, therefore even if it’s summer to also will not let the person feel hot. And the towering trees held up the sun, therefore I don't worry had a dark tan. when I hiking on the trail, I especial like looking around some plants and breathe the clean air. I think this sport is very good for health.

It’s very hot in summer, however the fruit produced in this season – watermelon, it’s my favorite fruit. I like take a spoon to dig the cold watermelon to eat in a room with air conditioning. I also like doing a thing very much in summer. It’s the lowest that I like transfering to air conditioning temperature before sleeping, then I will shrink to sleep in the blanket. I will feel very nice and cool while getting up in the morning. I think, the summer is the season that lets the person have the energy in the four seasons!

Rating
  • Sigma
    Favorite Answer

Summer is my favorite season among the four seasons. When the it goes to the end, I always look forward to the arrival of next summer. The reason is simple--summer is a season with sunshine.

Every summer vacation, I go to seashore and swimming pool to play with my friends. The sea will be glittering under the sun and I am very touched by such scenery. Though I cannot swim, I like to go to the swimming pool. Even just a brief dip of my body in the swimming pool will appease all the summer heat. It is always the happiest activity to stay in the swimming pool during summer.

In summer, I also like to go to the mountains with my family for hiking on the trail. Often both sides of the trail are shadowed by trees; therefore we will feel no heat at all even in the summer. The towering trees shield us from the scorching sunshine, so that I never worry about a dark tan. When hiking on the trail, I particularly like to look around for the trees and to breathe the clean air. I think this sport is very good toour health.

It's very hot in summer; however, many fruits are harvested in this season. My favotire fruit is watermelon. I like to use a spoon to dig pieces of cold watermelon and to eat in a room with air-conditioning. I also like to wrap myself in a blanket under the air-conditioning temperature before sleep. So, I will feel very nice and cool while getting up in the morning. I think, summer is the only season to energize poeple among the 4 seasons.

Source(s): 自己

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://*****