Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

面試自我介紹英文翻譯

請各位英文達人的大大幫我翻譯好ㄇ?

各位教授好,我的名字是***,住在**縣**鎮,活潑外向是我的個性,從小媽媽便教導我們要知福惜福,因此回收垃圾是我從小養成的習慣,隨這年紀的增長,我明白了期間的意義,並對環境保護有著濃厚的興趣,這個夏天我將畢業於00高中。我很榮幸能通過貴校第一階段的成績篩選。並且希望未來在貴校受過專業教育之後,投入環境保護的工作。所以,懇請教授們給我一個機會,進入貴校就讀。謝謝!

我不要用翻譯機翻ㄉㄛ

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Fellow professors will be good, my name is ***, lives in ** the county ** town, the lively extroversion is my individuality, mother then taught since childhood we must know the luck to be grateful, therefore recycling trash is a custom which I fosters since childhood, along with this age growth, I had understood the period significance, and has the strong interest to the environmental protection, this summer I will graduate from 00 high schools. I am honored very much can through your school first stage result screening. And the hope future has received the professional education after the your school, investment environmental protection work. Therefore, requests earnestly professors for me an opportunity, enters the your school to go study. Thanks!

加油~~

Source(s): 希望能幫助到你~~!

Fellow professors are good, my name is***,Lives in**County**Town,The lively extroversion is my individuality, mother then taught since childhood we must know the luck to be grateful, therefore recycling trash is a custom which I fosters since childhood,Along with this age growth, I had understood the period significance,and has the strong interest to the environmental protection, this summer I will graduate from**High school.

I am honored very much can through your school first stage result screening.

And the hope future has received the professional education after the your school, investment environmental protection work.

Therefore, requests earnestly professors for me an opportunity, enters

the your school to go study. Thanks!

英文翻譯:

Fellow professors are good, my name is ***, lives in ** the county **

town, the lively extroversion is my individuality, mother then taught

since childhood we must know the luck to be grateful, therefore

recycling trash is a custom which I fosters since childhood, along

with this age growth, I had understood the period significance, and

has the strong interest to the environmental protection, this summer I

will graduate from 00 high schools. I am honored very much can through

your school first stage result screening. And the hope future has

received the professional education after the your school, investment

environmental protection work. Therefore, requests earnestly

professors for me an opportunity, enters the your school to go study.

Thanks!

Source(s): 自己