Love or lust?

There's this guy I know at work. He tells people that I'm cute and he flirts with me often, and I'm pretty sure he's into me. I feel really comfortable around him as well. Now another guy I know recently let me know how much he likes me and cares for me and I have always had some feelings for him, but I just don't want to get involved with him because of the guy at work. Anyway, my point is I think my interest in the guy at work may just be for lust more than love. Because I always love the way his legs and arms look and I always want him to just take me out and kiss me. If so, how could I solve these feelings of lust for him?

i work at papa johns

Favorite Answer

Scr*w his brains out. Get the lust out of the way, and if you still like him the same after, then I could be love.

It would help to know the type of work setting.

But not knowing that it is hard to say how the guy at work really feels about you. Some times guys say what ever they can just to get a girl. I am sure he has the same lustful feelings that you have of him.

On the other hand the other guy has told "you" how he feels. Not others around you. You are not commited to either guy and what makes it wrong to hang out with both of them until you decide where your heart is. For you this is not what the guys want,but what you want.

Solving the feelings? If you hang out with the guy not from work and all you can think of is what the guy at work is doing then...that is who you should spend time with. Only you know how your heart feels.

Just because he flirts with you and thinks your cute doesn't mean it's going to become something. He could just be a flirt. Don't hook up with him because that will make things extremely uncomfortable if that's all you do. And has he actually told you that he likes you or are you just assuming? Has he tried taking you out or hanging out outside of work? It could just be harmless flirting to be honest with you. Hooking up with people you work with is an extremely bad idea, I've done it before and it didn't work and there was a lot of resentment.

Now for the other guy, do you really like this guy? Because if he actually cares and you care about him the same way, it could become something good and worthwhile.

• Susan

What do you want MOST--the "attention" or "a relationship?" If you choose the relationship, you might consider switching jobs so the other guys' attention won't cause you to be unfaithful. If you do end up giving into your lust with the guy at work and things don't work out between you, it will be VERY UNCOMFORTABLE for the two of you to work together, and you'll end up dreading your job!

Well.....have sex with the guy at work a few times until the lust subsides - then marry the other one!

lust...happens when ur around someone at work like that...u dont want to get involved if u have another option w/ somone u might have something w/. work relationships and/or hook ups are awkward and end weird

FI-ICK the guy at work (lust) and then FLICK the guy a lot of times that you have feelings for (love)

Go for lust. It's simple, and easy, and both of you will be doing each other a favor. Works great for the both of you. Love is messy.

sit down and think about it

talk to the one at work and find out if hes for real.

F**k him

feel the lust still?