Residential Building Inspections/Permits/Violations... Nuisance Abatement HELP?

We bought the home and previous owners upgraded windows, added a shower (plumbing) without obtaining permits. 1 day an inspector shows up, peering through windows, came into backyard and looked into the bathroom - NO permission & while my girlfried was naked aftr showr. The things that he noted in report were not... show more We bought the home and previous owners upgraded windows, added a shower (plumbing) without obtaining permits. 1 day an inspector shows up, peering through windows, came into backyard and looked into the bathroom - NO permission & while my girlfried was naked aftr showr. The things that he noted in report were not visible from any publicly accessible area on my property. My attempts 2 deal w/ the county hv been dead ends, regardless of the peeping tom issue now brought forth. All fines, fees double and inspection required. Now there is a nuisance abatement proceeding pending, my girlfriend is still freaked and won't walk around naked after her showers(sorry) I dont want any inspector coming in and condeming my house. I also don't want him to add more fees etc for other work possibly perf. w/out permits - I am looking at a lien on my home - need help fast! His actions illegal and trying to double my fines ridiculous. HELP FAST PLEASE! coco county, ca thanks!!
2 answers 2